Ghetto Pass is on sabbatical. Here, after the colon, and third comma, is your new feature summary written in small type: »
Ghetto Pass correspondent The Assimilated Negro weighs in on yesterday's groundbreaking NYT coverage of black people who listen to white people music (which, the paper helpfully informs you, was actually invented by black people. His report follows. »See, this is where the shirks their responsibility and we step in…
• Say it with us, all together now, No Moer Noer, No Moer Noer!! Million Career-Woman March on Sunday, make sure you bring your igallop.
• The NY Post thinks duplication is the sincerest form of flattery. The NY Post thinks duplication is the sincerest form of flattery.
• We put you up on Diddy's love of bacon & egg… »
• 2500 astronomers from 75 countries decide Pluto isn't a planet, but a dwarf planet. Copernicus has no comment. [CNN]
• 250,000 women from 1 country decide Michael Noer isn't a dick, but a COLOSSAL dick. Everyone continues to comment. [The American Prospect]
• Do The Killers need to be taken down a peg? Two new songs… »
To follow-up on our transit transients who intended to break the record for
most egregious waste of time
fastest ride through the entire NYC subway system, covering all of 230 miles in the process. »
• 1) Ted Leo and his anthemic Pharmacists make their annual stopover at
South Street Seaport tonight, this time with "ruffian punks" DC
Snipers and "hype brewing rock kids" Tokyo Police Club. Nothing quite
so punk like politically-charged lyrics on a quaint tourist-mobbed
• 2) If ever you were… »